Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Granted

I take my grandparents my my little brother for granted a lot because they all do so much for me and my parents. I take nature for granted because I see it all the time and I'm always around it I never can stop and admire it for its true beauty. I definitely take shoes for granted because there a some people that don't haven something as small as shoes and I at home have a huge rack full of them. I take my technology for granted because once again they're everywhere and we use them on the daily. A ton of people aren't as lucky as we are and don't have expensive stuff like this.














I take my friends for granted because a lot of the time I don't see how they stand up for me and appreciate me. They do so much for me and I sometimes don't see it.










No comments:

Post a Comment