Sunday, October 1, 2017

Obsessions



                               I am obsessed with playing with my puppy, Lily. I took this picture while my mom was finishing work and I was just about to go to bed.



                             I am obsessed with reading a great book, and just relaxing outside. It is so soothing and I wish I could do it everyday.



                                               I am obsessed with being with all my friends. They all are so nice to me and I love having them around all the time.





                           I am obsessed with food. This picture is of my fridge because it is my main source of food.
                         I am obsessed with making fun of my brother. This picture is after him and I were bickering in a funny, loving way. We are never actually mean to each other but we always make fun of the other.

1 comment:

  1. your sense of humor really comes through in these pictures

    ReplyDelete