Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Shells in shadow

               My goals for this piece of artwork was to draw something that was captive and interesting, I really  wanted it look dark and mysterious. I accomplished them by really focusing on the shadows and the dark spots of my picture. My painting is about how the light is only touching a few points of my drawing and how the shells are both so simplified. The most difficult part of this drawing would be trying to get all the blending to the right value and depth. I over all loved doing this assignment and I would most definitely draw something like the sagain

2 comments:

  1. this is a cool picture. I like the way you used light and shadow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the position of the shells. It almost looks like the bigger shell could be overtaking the smaller one, or it could be holding onto it for comfort!

    ReplyDelete